EXPONENTS Junior Board is a membership group of young professionals dedicated to volunteering their time, talents, and energy to raise critical funds for EXPONENTS. Members have the unique opportunity to serve as advocates for EXPONENTS important work to empower the people that are most vulnerable among us, while advancing their personal, professional, and leadership goals.
Year-long memberships are currently available online. You may also fill out the form and email a scanned copy with form of payment to:
17 Battery Place, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Membership benefits includes the following:
- Membership dues are 100% tax deductible
- Entrepreneurial opportunity to raise meaningful funds for EXPONENTS programs & services
- Recognition as a member on the Exponents’ website
- Invitations to all Exponents events throughout the year including socials, Open Houses and Annual Gala
- Access to Exponents Leadership & STAFF
- Opportunities to network with other professionals in the program, with representation across multiple industries
- Early registration for Exponents special events and volunteer opportunities
- Ability to host official Junior Board social and fundraising events with name recognition as a Partner in EXPONENTS marketing materials
- Organize the fundraisers and networking events
- Receive discounts on tickets for EXPONENTS paid events
Please complete the form with your information and email or mail application. If you wish to submit your donation online, please click HERE! .