WHO WE ARE
The EXPONENTS Junior Board is a group of young philanthropic New Yorkers seeking to make a difference in the local community. Members of the Junior Board volunteer their time and services in support of initiatives that directly benefit Exponents’ clients and host events to raise funds and awareness about our work within their social and professional networks.
Each year, members participate in specially arranged events that offer an intimate view of EXPONENTS . A stimulating mix of volunteerism, education and fun, these occasions present young professionals with the opportunity to meet and mingle with our staff, leadership and members of the Board of Directors. The Junior Board introduces professionals to the programs and works of EXPONENTS through volunteer opportunities with our clients, leadership and participation on committees, and attendance at events designed to raise public awareness and philanthropic support.
HOW WE GIVE BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY
Volunteers at EXPONENTS play a critical role in supporting our participants through difficult times. Whether it’s preparing meals in our pantry, donating clothes to our Clothing Closet, leading a workshop, or providing practical support to programs and clients, our volunteers are helping New Yorkers live healthy and purposeful lives.
In addition to our fundraising events and year-round campaign efforts, the Junior Board also hosts volunteer events throughout the year. Our initiatives include:
- Activities and events for clients
- Holiday Gift Bag project
MEMBERSHIP & LEVELS
- 100% of this membership is tax deductible.
- Entrepreneurial and social opportunity to fundraise for EXPONENTS
- Recognition as a Junior Board member on the EXPONENTS website
- Invitations to all Junior Board events throughout the year, including socials, volunteer events, and the Junior Board Spring and Fall general meetings.
- Access to EXPONENTS staff
- Opportunities to network with other young professionals on the Junior Board, with representation across multiple industries
- All of the benefits of Junior Board Membership plus:
- Recognition as a Friend of the Junior Board on the EXPONENTS website
- One complimentary ticket to Annual Benefit
- Ability to host official Junior Board social and fundraising events with name recognition as a Friend of the Junior Board
- All of the benefits of Junior Board Membership and Friend, including one complimentary Annual Benefit ticket, plus:
- Recognition as a Partner of the Junior Board on the EXPONENTS website
- Ability to host official Junior Board social and fundraising events with name recognition as a Partner of the Junior Board
- Discount on a second ticket to Annual Benefit
- Professional promotion opportunities through Exponents’ website, newsletter, etc.
The Junior Board is always looking for people who are passionate about serving their community and who may have ideas, skill sets, or resources to contribute. Members can choose to be involved in a number of ways, from committee participation to event planning and even pro-bono consultancy. If you are interested in joining or would like to learn more about Exponents’ Junior Board, please send an email to email@example.com